Journal of Business Forecasting Volume 36 | Issue 3 | Fall 2017
The Journal of Business Forecasting has been providing demand planning, forecasting, supply chain, and S&OP/ IBP practitioners with jargon-free articles on how to improve the value of their roles and company performance from improved forecasting and planning for over 30 years.
1. Answers to Your Forecasting Questions
2. How Does BASF Group’s Chemical Intermediates Division Use S&OP for New Product Introductions?
By Greg Gorbos, CPF
3. Why Is the S&OP Process Stuck in Third Gear?
By Eric Wilson, CPF and Sanjiv Raman
4. e-Tailing and Stores May Require Separate Supply Chains
By Larry Lapide
5. Straight Talk About Analytics-Driven Forecasting
By Charles W. Chase, CPF
6. Is Forecastability a Real Thing?
By Patrick Bower
7. Three Steps to Launch New Products for Optimum Results
By Bram Desmet
8. Investment-Led Growth Transforms Stagnation to Potential Trend
By Evangelos Otto Simos
9. The U.S. Economy on Autopilot, Oblivious to Political Disarray
By Jamal Nahavandi