Journal of Business Forecasting Volume 37 | Issue 1 | Spring 2018
The Journal of Business Forecasting has been providing demand planning, forecasting, supply chain, analytics, and S&OP practitioners with jargon-free articles on how to improve the value of their roles and company performance for over 30 years.
1. Improving Operational and Financial Efficiency with Product ID Rationalization—Cisco’s Experience
By Jawad Hussein and Michelle Davis
2. Forget the Future of S&OP, What’s the Future of Growth?
By Chris Turner
3. Demand Management and S&OP — Present and Future
By Sunil Bharadwaj
4. Will Quick Response Forecasting (QRF) Answer Supply Chain Challenges?
By Charles W. Chase, Jr., CPF
5. Sales Organizations Shape Industrial Product Demand
By Larry Lapide
6. The Core of Demand Planning and Data Science
By Eric Wilson, CPF, and Jason Breault
7. Spillover Effects from CAPEX and Exports to Deepen in 2019
By Evangelos Otto Simos
8. The U.S. Economy: Inching Toward Its Potential Output and Employment
By Jamal Nahavandi