Do you want to know more about IBF's group training?
Fill in the form below and our Director of Training Programs will get back to you with 24 hours.
Who Is eLearning For?
- Corporate teams in forecasting, demand planning, S&OP and more looking to standardize knowledge with best practices
- Leaders in demand planning and forecasting responsible for the demand planning function and S&OP process
- Directors looking to build the forecasting and planning capability, while learning best practices to initiate at the organization
How Does eLearning Help?
- Improve forecast accuracy and reduce waste
- Improve key KPIs like inventory turns, cash flow, EBITDA, customer service and more
- Ensure customers get the products they want, when they want them
- Gain knowledge on an effective forecasting and planning process and drive transformational change at the company
- Prepare to become an IBF Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF)
- Get on the path to becoming data driven by building a technical toolkit of the most effective forecasting analytics and best practices in data management
- Become a cross-functional and collaborative business partner driving better S&OP and external processes such as CPFR
- Implement practical, real-world skills and knowledge gained in your organization straight away
IBF Training is the cornerstone of effective Demand Planning, Forecasting, and S&OP. From building the foundations of a demand planning team to harnessing the cutting edge of forecasting technology, IBF certified professionals are recognized and respected drivers of growth.
Contact us to find out why there is at least 1 Certified Professional Forecaster in every Fortune 500 company.
Standard 3-day course with a live facilitator tailored to client needs. Classes can be held at a location of your choice anywhere in the world. From 8 to 20 participants per class.
The flexible, global-friendly way to learn with an on-demand, dynamic 12 module program course and certification options. Offered to groups from 8 to unlimited. Corporate licenses are available from 6 months to 2 years.
Live online training. The standard 3-day virtual course with a live facilitator tailored to client needs. A combination of onsite and online can be arranged to accommodate multiple locations.
Custom tailored programs to suit your unique requirements. From 8 to 20 participants per class.
All training modules are designed to capture the core fundamental knowledge that all demand planners and forecasters require to be effective. They also provide the cutting-edge insight that allows your company to leverage the latest advancements and gain an indisputable competitive advantage. From gauging demand and effective allocation of resources, to shaping demand and streamlining inventory, IBF training and certification empowers forecasters and planners to overcome challenges and exploit opportunities.
- Fundamentals of Business Forecasting and Planning
- Consensus Forecasting and the Importance of Cross-Functional Team Members
- S&OP & Ingredients of a Successful Process
- External Collaborative Planning & Forecasting Processes
- Data Management Best Practices
- Forecasting Performance Metrics
- Analytics and Applying Forecasting Models
- Templates & Case Study Examples
- Interactive Group Exercises
- CPF Exam Review
The training was very thorough and introduced valuable forecasting concepts. It also stimulated discussion on our business process related to forecasting.
I enjoyed the applications presented. The most effective portion of the training was the real time discussions concerning our own business structure. The discussions forced us to look at our own structure and present solutions to enhance our business model.
It was very helpful to have the instructor describe the impact on supply chain when teaching forecasting techniques!
IBF has provided us a phenomenal eLearning platform that will provide a long term benefit of standardizing knowledge and performance in real time, at scalable and affordable cost
More than the enjoyment, I learned so much from the real-life examples and exercises. The training leader was extremely accommodating of questions.
The instructor was able to show how to apply topics to real events.