- About Us
- Maturity Model
- Sponsor & Advertise
Terms and Conditions Agreement
Please read this Agreement carefully. By clicking on the “I Agree” button, You are binding yourself as the Licensee to the terms of this Agreement.
You agree to provide complete and accurate information in your User registration process, and You agree not to provide any registration information that is false, misleading or incorrect. You also agree to notify us if any of your User registration information changes. If at any time we have any reason to believe that any of your User registration information is inaccurate, untrue, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and terminate your access to the Services.
By being a User of the Site, You understand, accept, and agree to the following: (1) only one individual User can access the Service with a specific user ID; (2) No individual may have more than one user ID within the Service; (3) A user ID may only access the Site and the Services from one computer at any given time; (4) User/You may not allow non-registered members to access the Site with your username and password; (5) You will not reuse, rebroadcast, copy, publish, or redistribute the Content on the Internet, web, print or elsewhere without explicit permission from IBF; and (6) You will use the Content and Services in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the United States and in the jurisdictions (your country) in which You use them, including application restrictions on copyright and intellectual property rights.
IBF CONTENT - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Content made available through the Services and on the Site, including all audio and video transmissions, is the sole property of IBF and IBF’s copyright, and/or the property of the authors, Content partners and licensors, and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Content made available to You through the Services and Site is licensed to You by IBF for your own personal use only and such Content may not be copied, distributed, disseminated, retransmitted, rebroadcast, republished, uploaded, posted, compiled, prepare derivative works based upon, modified, performed, displayed, reproduced or otherwise used in any manner, and nothing shall imply any license or right otherwise. Unless otherwise specifically authorized by IBF in writing, the Content distributed via the Service may not be viewed or otherwise displayed in areas open to the public, including, without limitation, commercial establishments. You may not rebroadcast or transmit the Content or charge admission for its viewing/listening. As outlined above, You may not permit other individuals to access Content and Services with your individual User account, even if you are accessing through a company or division license.
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this Agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at the Site. Your continued use of the Services after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
EVENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This registration is on an individual basis and therefore covers only one person.
2. Any materials delivered by IBF in reference to this Online session are for personal use only.
3. The Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning - IBF, reserves the right to substitute, eliminate, and/or reschedule sessions and speakers if necessary.
4. Payment: Payment in full is required prior to the scheduled date of IBF event. Unless payment is received before the start of the scheduled event, your registration will be canceled.
5. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing a minimum of 15 days prior to the IBF event. No credits or refunds will be given after that time. If you have received training material for the event, then regardless of time before the event, no refunds will be given. Furthermore, if your package includes IBF Membership, membership is non-refundable. Therefore any approved refunds that include IBF Membership will be returned minus IBF Membership at the advertised price.
6. For event packages that include IBF membership, registrants will be billed annually for each member. Membership can be cancelled at any time by unselecting membership renewal on your IBF profile.