The IBF Corporate Certification Program is designed to aid companies in improving business performance through S&OP/IBP, forecasting, and demand planning processes. It measures and recognizes best-in-class performance and develops actionable responses to improve your company’s capabilities. These planning processes are critical to the operational and financial performance of every company.
It is offered at 3 levels:
To gain this Certification, a company must demonstrate a base standard across 4 key dimensions: people, process, analytics, and technology.
There are many benefits derived by companies which participate in and receive IBF Corporate Certification.
- Higher performing teams and more effective recruiting
- Improved customer service including meeting OTIF requirements and revenue growth
- Reduced product and related costs, improvement in gross margins, and improved cash flow
- Favorable inventory relative to volume and revenue level, reducing working capital requirements and costs
- Improved ROI for the company: return on capital employed, return on assets, and return on equity
- Improved EBITDA
- Improved market valuation of the company, benefiting internal and external stakeholders
- Greater retention of key personnel and facilitation of recruiting top talent
- Increased customer satisfaction and customer retention, delivering revenue growth
- Greater credibility and confidence with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Improved corporate and brand recognition, essential in competitive business environments
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency of planning processes
- Greater ability to anticipate and respond to changing conditions
IBF Corporate Certification lets customers and suppliers know that your organization is at the cutting edge of S&OP/IBP, demand planning and forecasting and is a stand-out strategic partner.
To get started, all companies interested in pursuing IBF Corporate Certification must complete the pre-qualifying questionnaire along with our S&OP/IBP self-assessment based on IBF’s industry-leading maturity model. It is best that a business planning leader or S&OP lead completes these steps.
STEP 1: S&OP/ IBP Self Assessment
STEP 2: Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire