- About Us
- Maturity Model
- Sponsor & Advertise
Leaders from Merck, General Motors and MAXIMUS discuss the technological innovations in the field including advanced analytics and demand shaping, as well as what it'll take for the next generation to succeed.
- Emerging Technology / Trends in Demand Planning
- Future of Demand Planning/ The Analytics Organization
- Open Source Mindset/ Technology
- Demand Shaping / Prescriptive Analytics
- IBF Conferences / Benefits
- Selling Demand Planning / Executives and the Next Generation
- Demand Planning Replaceable? / What's Next
Sara Brumbaugh is Managing Principal of Ceres Analytics, a consultancy specializing in applied mathematics, statistics, and machine learning. Sara’s roots are in business forecasting: she’s worked with the IBF for over 20 years, and is the 2015 recipient of IBF’s Lifetime Achievement Award. Sara’s work in predictive analytics began with construction of forecast drivers to predict stock returns. Her recent work supported genetic brain research at Harvard Medical School. Other recent work includes, patent-pending algorithms to detect financial fraud, and genetic models to predict success of cancer chemotherapy. Sara holds a masters in Economics from Florida State University, and is a currently pursuing a second masters (Biology) at Harvard University.