- About Us
- Maturity Model
- Sponsor & Advertise
Leaders from Bristol-Myers Squib, Jose Cuervo and Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company discuss Data and Analytics and the skills and processes needed to ensure they add value to organizations.
- Forecasting and Predictive Analytics/ Importance
- Communicating / Data and Forecasts
- The Right Talent / Finding and Training
- Collaboration / Working Outside Your Silos
- Simplifying / The Complex Organizational Structure / Where Demand Planning Belongs
- External Data / New Sources and Uses
- Machine Learning / Changing Demand Planning & Forecasting
Mike is a Global Supply Chain leader with 20 years’ experience in the automobile, aerospace, food and beverages, and telecommunication industries with a proven track record in delivering complex transformation system projects from scoping and planning to final delivery. His current role is Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Operations, at Jose Cuervo where he oversees the Demand, Supply, Bulk and Manufacturing Alliances planning teams. Mike has led the production module of JDA and other software implementations across retail and manufacturing environments. His background includes many years of manufacturing, demand, supply and consultancy areas. Prior to joining Jose Cuervo, he was Director of Planning and Customer Supply Chain at The Hershey Company. He holds an MBA from the University of Monterrey.